Wednesday, March 31, 2010

:: Baby! ::

I have limited time lately for the internets, but I though I should post a quick note to say that we had our baby!


Archer Britton Kennedy was born on Thursday March 11th at 9:08 am. He weighed 10 lbs 3.7 oz, and has a huge 39 cm head and is 59 cm long. He's a big boy and he surprised us all! Almost everyone guessed we were having a girl and no one thought he would be so big! I started with serious contractions at around 3pm the day before, and he was a successful VBAC! Hooray!


I am working on his birth story, as well as a post about the few days leading up to his birth, which were very stressful and crazy for me.


I promise I will work on it when I get a chance! Liam definitely is NOT impressed with his little brother and I will write about all the changes he's been going through as well. My poor little Sparrow is having a rough go of it but hopefully time will heal.


More later!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulation on your big, beautiful boy! I've been looking forward to hearing a baby update! So happy you had a successful VBAC and I hope everyone is doing well!

Destini said...

Congratulations! Wow, Archer is a big boy! Liam will adjust, it'll just take him time. Taylor was 2 1/2 when Trace was born, and it was a big adjustment for her too.

Thea said...

Congratulations! Hi, my name is Thea and I went to school with Spencer. I found your blog via the Comox Valley blog site. I don't live in Courtenay anymore, but I will have to check out your store when I get back (usually August or September). Big hugs to you both!

Kim said...

I knew you had the baby from Facebook, but wanted to tell you again congratulations and he is gorgeous! Sorry Liam is having a rough go, but I am sure he will get adjusted soon!