Sunday, November 29, 2009

:: hello, facebook? ::

Hopefully this will show up on facebook because my blog has a feed-link to my facebook profile.

Sorry if you can't get ahold of me via facebook (my usual method of communication/messaging). I haven't been able to reliably access my profile for a whole day! I think my world is falling apart. I get this message when I try to log in:

"Account unavailable

Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologise for the inconvenience."

I think it's funny that facebook spelled apologize incorrectly. I managed to sneak in a couple times yesterday, but I could only do certain things, and couldn't access some of the messages in my Inbox. My hotmail was also down for "maintenance" yesterday morning, so I really thought I was going to lose it!

So if you're reading this and desperately need to hear my personal updates, know that today I'll be beetling around town with Teneille putting up Christmas flyers for the shop (which include a 10% off coupon good 'til the big day - so keep your eyes peeled for the flyers!) with the boys in our new (to us) van. Then I'm going out for dinner with my gals, where I will get to eat my meal all at once and won't have to cut up any else's food, and then going to see my boyfriend Jacob New Moon in the theater!


 :: how could you be on Team Edward after reading about ^THIS^? This series makes the teenager inside of me SO HAPPY ::

No comments: