Wednesday, April 8, 2009

:: Sunshine ::

I his big brown eyes. Click on the photo to REALLY see those babies.

I just wanted an excuse to post this photo; I love it. This was the first day that it was warm enough to actually hang out outside after work. And since this day, it's gotten incrementally warmer every day. I went from wearing gloves and hand-warmers while riding to and from work on Saturday to riding home yesterday jacket-less. We're in heaven here.

Liam is finally wearing the jean jacket (with the sleeves rolled up) that his Auntie Mamie gave him about a year ago. It's for a 20 lb child, and he weighs just a little more than that now. But the weather is now perfect for a little jean jacket. This one has a little removable jersey hood. I remember when I was a nanny in the Big Dirty my favourite little girl had a jean jacket, and I would steal her mum's to wear when we went for a walkabout. I have my own now. ♥

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Chelsea - I just discovered your blog from Tonya's. My name is Emily and my son Seamus is 3 1/2 and has achondroplasia. Liam is adorable! I'd like to add your blog to my list so I can keep up with the adventures of your cute boy!

Kim said...

He is just so beautiful!!!!! I love the jean jacket. I am having trouble adding your blog. I am going to try again tomorrow but blogger is telling me the link is broken! Argh! I will see if Emily was successful!

Chelsea said...

Go ahead and add me (if Blogger will let you; stupid Blogger). I'll head on over to your blogs for a read as well . . . ♥